Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And the story begins...

Hi all!!

Welcome to my new blog!

First of all, I would like to explain why I decided to create it. I've been working with IBM Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager (TNPM) for more than 3 years in different projects, installing, upgrading, fixing, and customizing it. I have to admit that it is a great product for performance management of network devices and highly scalable, but with a very complex installation and configuration process.

During those projects, I realized that despite the huge 100+ page manuals, the installation and configuration of each project required some extra information (the tips and tricks...)

So, that is the idea...share the knowledge I got with you. Of course I do not intend to replace the official manuals...they should be your first and main reference...but maybe you will find something here that will make your day (and mine as well).

That's it...let's start...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danilo , This is really a very good start..I am doing a tnpm deployment recently and having some issues in processing PVline file using BCOL as well as UBA PVline tech pack (versoin 2.2.0.0)
    Please share your experiences ..for the same.

    ReplyDelete